Are you searching for the latest Banking jobs in Nigeria? Are you looking for a perfect place to develop your career? GTBank recruitment for 2107 is now open, and you can try your luck there. Read this post carefully for all the details about Guaranty Trust Bank recruitment.
Guaranty Trust Bank is an institution where you can develop your skills, and your passion will be rewarded. GTBank careers are very inspiring, empowering, rewarding and fun. They offer some of the best bank jobs in Nigeria. A career at GTBank gives you the opportunity to fulfill your personal and professional potentials.
You can make a big difference in your life and the lives of people in your community. GTBank Nigeria is currently recruiting people to join their community of world-class team and a dynamic workplace. There are career opportunities currently open for interns, graduates, and specialists. Find information about each of them below.
Internship programme recruitment
Guaranty Trust Bank currently has internship opportunities for both students and graduates who are looking forward to getting a job experience and also explore the career choices. GTBank internship programme gives you the opportunity to learn from a world-class organization.
You will have the opportunity to acquire personal skills and technical expertise that will enhance your career. To apply for GTBank internship programme, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can visit their official website for more information.
GTBank recruitment for graduates
Guaranty Trust Bank recruitment for graduates One of the great things about Guaranty Trust Bank is their commitment to grooming fresh graduates and giving them opportunities to grow their career. They provide fresh graduates with an environment where they can discover themselves, explore their strengths and make a great impact in their environment. Guaranty Trust Bank entry-level training programme is world-class, and it is an exciting platform for you to begin your career.
How to apply
GTBank’s requirements for the Entry Level Programme include:
- You must be a graduate with at least a second class lower B.Sc. degree from any accredited University.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC programme and you should have your NYSC certificate as a proof.
- A WAEC or NECO result with a minimum of five credits including English and Mathematics at a maximum of two sittings.
- You must be at most 26 years old as at the time of application.
If your application is accepted, you will have to go through the following processes:
1. A computer-based test The first step is to pass a computer based test. This test will comprise of questions covering Abstract Reasoning, Spatial Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, History and Current Affairs, and Data Interpretation.
2. Pre-interview documentation If you successfully completed this test, you will get an invitation to have an informal chat with someone from the department of Human Resources. You will be asked to provide proof of relevant credentials or qualifications for verification. You might also be asked to write an essay. Details on the essay will be communicated to you during the chat.
3. Panel interview The next step involves an interview with a panel which will test your competency. You must be able to show key capabilities and exhibit some qualities and skills that the bank is looking for.
4. Final interview This step is a one-on-one interview with one of the members of the Executive Management Team. Questions to test your competency will be asked. You will also be asked questions that will demonstrate your knowledge about the industry and your passion to work in Guaranty Trust Bank.
5. Entry level training program If you pass the final interview, you will be given a place in their Entry Level Programme which lasts for four months. All the candidates will be trained and tested technical, social, and practical aspects of banking. At the completion of the programme, successful candidates will be given a job at the bank.
GTBank recruitment for specialist
GTBank careers for specialists are also available. You will go through an induction programme that will give you a proper understanding of the bank’s history and culture, their business focus and their strategy. The induction programme will also help you to settle down quickly and properly into the system of the bank. To apply, visit their website for more information.
At GTBank Nigeria, you will find an environment where you can express yourself and also develop yourself career-wise. For more information on Guaranty Trust Bank recruitment for 2017, you just need to visit the bank’s website.
Please follow, Share and like us: