The Address homes is set to change the face of Real Estate development in Nigeria by delivering homes that combine high class contemporary architectural design with high level finishes.
Our Homes are highly diversified with respect to design and styles. From inception, we at The Address Homes have made it our policy to build the best homes at the most economical prices throughout Nigeria, thus delivering optimum value for money.
A visit to any of The Address Homes Banana Island, IKoyi, Lekki, etc will reveal our consistent passion for delivering exceptional homes with high class finishing.
This strategy, coupled with our unwavering reliability and dedication to quality, custom-tailored homes, has made The Address Homes one of the highly respected companies in the property development business. We evolve concepts that take account of each customer’s taste, budget, time frame, market environment and the opportunities available. We take a pragmatic approach to solving problems, prioritizing our customers’ specific needs in the area of real estate.
Are you a seasoned and articulate top professional that can perform efficiently under pressure? Are you passionately driven by purpose and target with less supervision and seeking to build a career in a reputable Real Estate and Property development Company? If you are, your service is needed for immediate employment.
Front Desk Officer / Receptionist
As a Receptionist/Front Desk Officer your duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Carrying out the day-to-day duties of front desk reception in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the switchboard, answering telephone calls in a timely and efficient manner, transferring calls as necessary, dealing with general enquiries, and/or referring clients to the appropriately.
- Work directly with the chairman and founder in ensuring smooth running of the office.
- Coordinating the delivery and pick up of business-related documents through appropriate courier companies on behalf of staff and management. Maintaining accurate records on these transactions and reconciling them with monthly statement of accounts, as provided and/or requested by the Accounts Division.
- Provide a meet and greet function for walk-in clients and successfully communicating company information and providing advice.
- Ensuring, as far as possible, that complaints and concerns that you may receive are attended to speedily and satisfactorily.
- Maintaining accurate records on properties, clients, and Vendors. Any and all paperwork, documentation, contact details, reports or lists generated will remain the property.
- Remaining abreast of signage and advertising requirements, and ensuring this information is accurately conveyed to the Management.
- Carrying out any duties that may arise, or as directed, that are in support of business of the company and its various divisions.
Skills and Competencies
- Customer care, communication and public relations skills
- Articulate, cordial, hospitable and pleasant personality
- Good telephone etiquette
- Good people management and interpersonal
Qualification and Experiences
- Must have an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Secretarial studies or other relevant discipline
- Previous working experience in a similar job roles
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
How to apply
Interested qualified applicants should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 week of this advertisement. Only selected applicant will be contacted.
Application Deadline Date
18th September, 2017.