Job Title: Sales Manager
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Share knowledge and experience gained in local market across the network.
- Setting a clear vision and goals for the sales team to achieve targeted performance.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team.
- Leads development of company sales and marketing strategies globally.
- Driving the business through a high-level of involvement in the day-to-day operations
- Liaise with marketing agencies and other third party service providers to manage media campaigns.
- Designs and recommends online sales programs and sets short and long-term online sales strategies.
- Maintains relationships with significant partners including distributors, dealers and customers.
- Create frameworks and platforms to constantly engage customers and build loyalty;
- Manages company training initiatives including employees/dealers/partners and customers.
- Working on account management plans with the sales account managers.
- Analyzing the business to determine shortfalls and developing action plans to improve performance.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
- Execute and reprimand under-performing sales personnel.
- Development of the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Collaborates with Customer support to deliver a consistent customer/dealer/partner experience.
- Work with accounts department to drive receivables collection;
- Educate sales team by establishing Weekly programs in the areas of new services and growth, sales of emerging services in new sector and competitive strategies.
- Targeted unit sales and gross profit.
- Existing Client Engagement.
- Client Acquisition Rates.
- Targeted Customer Satisfaction Index.
- Conversion of leads and prospects.
- Accuracy of margins.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- 7- 10 years’ experience.
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong selling and presentation skill.
- Ability to drive an exceptional Customer experience.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organization and follow-up skills.
- Experience and desire to work with technology.
- Ability to build rapport with customers and qualify their requirements.
- Familiarity with best practices and web-based marketing is essential. Thorough knowledge of MS Office applications required.
- Ability to think strategically, convert ideas into vision and lead other in implementation.
- Knowledge of dealers and distribution channels.
- Collaborative team player.
- Skills in interpersonal communications, negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Commitment to hitting targets.
- Effective time management.
- Analytical Ability.
- Management Knowledge.
N400,000 – N500,000 per month.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Subject of the email should be “Application for Sales Manager Role”.