Job Title: Software Developer (PHP)
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Participate in a team-oriented environment to develop complex Web-based applications.
- Convert data from various formats (Excel, ACCESS etc) into developed databases.
- Interface with customers directly to: gather requirements, troubleshoot problems, training etc.
- Balance a variety of concurrent projects.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Minimum of a degree
- 5 – 7 years’ experience
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
N300K – 350K per month
Application Closing Date
19th September 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com subject of the email should be “Application for Software Developer Role”