Job Title: Infographic and Graphic Designer Intern
Requisition ID: 1700002O
Job Type: Full-time
- The Ideal Candidate should be adept in the creative use of pictures and words to express ideas.
- Must have experience in the use of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator to create winning communication tools that can be used in marketing or advertising campaigns.
- The Infographic and Graphic Designer Intern will be responsible for:
- Creating infographics that will be distributed through social media.
- Creating graphics and design layouts for ads, flyers, email newsletters, blog, and social media accounts.
- Collaborating with the marketing department and support campaigns with design solutions.
- Learning from designers, how to apply design theory to marketing campaigns and advance techniques
- Fresh Graduates or Undergraduates of Mass Communication, Public Relations and Advertising, Digital Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering
- Available to work full time for a period of 3 – 6 months
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
Ideal candidates should have:
- Experience in creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts
- Detail oriented, with an ability prioritize to ensure that all assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to work and execute assigned responsibilities in a discrete manner
- Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals
- Dexterity in the use of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
Successful interns will be expected to:
- Demonstrate leadership abilities
- Have High performance standards with a passion to achieve positive business results.
- Be Curious with a desire to learn and expand skill set.
- Be Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
As valuable members of our team, FirstBank interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network and learn from industry leaders within the marketing communications and digital space
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply