Job Title: Web Designer Intern
Requisition ID: 1700002M
Job Type: Full-time
- Our ideal intern should have an eye for clean and artful web designs capable of creating amazing user experiences.
- Must have user interface design skills that can be leveraged on in the design of e-newsletters and other e-publications that are appealing to the eyes.
The Web Designer Intern will be responsible for:
- Building, editing, testing and launching segmented email campaign designs
- Conceptualizing original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex expressions
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Performing Quality Assurance and testing of all aspects of email campaigns
Ideal candidates should be:
- Proficient in HTML and CSS coding.
- Familiar with email marketing tools and techniques
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
Successful interns will be expected to:
- Demonstrate leadership abilities
- Have High performance standards with a passion to achieve positive business results.
- Be Curious with a desire to learn and expand skill set.
- Be Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
As valuable members of our team, FirstBank interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network and learn from industry leaders within the marketing communications and digital space
- Fresh Graduates or Undergraduates of Mass Communication, Public Relations and Advertising, Digital Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering
- Available to work full time for a period of 3 – 6 months
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply